The Prey - Short The Prey - Short

Awesome!

It's great to see one of my songs in such a high quality animation. I have to say this was really well done and I like the animation style the only thing is I with it wasn't so short! Keep up the good work.

Odysseus: Ep1 The Sirens Odysseus: Ep1 The Sirens

pretty cool

first off I like the music from age of mythology at the start :). One thing I dont like is whole nose on the side of their heads thing but thats an artistic thing. Otherwise great animation!

cloak cloak

good start

first off thank you for giving me credit for the song. now about the animation, good start I must say needs some work and it could be a bit longer. I do hope to see more as you progress as an animator and maybe you will use some of my other songs for your next animation :) keep up th good work

The Last Degree The Last Degree

Very nice

you totally got me hooked! I would love to see more of this story, I feel like it could turn out to be a really great series. One thing is that in the beginning it was kind of hard to understand the kid but otherwise it was a very smooth animation and I really like your style. Keep up the good work! 10/10 5/5

Bubbowrap responds:

Yes! I'm glad it got you hooked! That was the number one thing I was aiming for -- Telling an interesting enough story in a short amount of time.

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Amazing

This is great, I love your stuff. Just one thing though, if you let it run long enough the audio starts to get off from the video. I'm not sure if its my computer or something else but I am not taking points off for it because this is amazing

TheWeebl responds:

It's a problem with flash playing differently on different PC's

Pokemon HD: Ep 1 Pokemon HD: Ep 1

this is stupid

ok so i do have an HD monitor and the latest flash and it still doesn't work so this is either nothing or just doesn't work

Heil responds:

have you configured your HD monitor to the correct HD channel?

Funky Stick Fight Funky Stick Fight

That was good

I enjoyed that but the text was a bit to fast which took away from the video in the sense of "Wow this is good but WTF i can't understand any plot or scripting he tried to put in."

hikuihito responds:

ahha, the text is a bit unnecessary. Juz read super fast and concentrate on the animation

Drifting into Abstract Drifting into Abstract

Great job!

It looks like a lot of time went into this. I would like to see more of your work. Keep up the good work

Pokemon: Pee Red Version Pokemon: Pee Red Version

Loved it

The references didn't turn me away at all. Very funny. Keep up the good work

OrangePylon responds:

I knew all those references turned you on.

(You're horny for Rick Astley, aren't you?)