The Prey - Short The Prey - Short

Awesome!

It's great to see one of my songs in such a high quality animation. I have to say this was really well done and I like the animation style the only thing is I with it wasn't so short! Keep up the good work.

Odysseus: Ep1 The Sirens Odysseus: Ep1 The Sirens

pretty cool

first off I like the music from age of mythology at the start :). One thing I dont like is whole nose on the side of their heads thing but thats an artistic thing. Otherwise great animation!

cloak cloak

good start

first off thank you for giving me credit for the song. now about the animation, good start I must say needs some work and it could be a bit longer. I do hope to see more as you progress as an animator and maybe you will use some of my other songs for your next animation :) keep up th good work

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

great game

lots of fun except for the stock market one where I sat until 30k and then it finally dropped, (dont ask me wh I even waited that long). All the other levels where great though!

Torture A Nerd Torture A Nerd

It doesnt work

The play button does not work for me

JasonG5 responds:

Then your computer (sorry to say) Sucks =D

Phage Wars 2 Phage Wars 2

Addicting

Its Pretty Easy but very Addictive!

"Night Out" "Night Out"

Wow

I love jazz in this is very well put together. Please tell me that the saxophone is recorded because if it's midi i need to know what program you used!

jmerk800 responds:

Thank you very much! Yeah that sax is recorded haha.

Elevator Steam Elevator Steam

hard to believe this is loops

this was really good and the way you mixed it made some of the more obvious garage band loops not stand out at all. It got a little mushy at the end but overall very well done. I would give you a higher score but i reserve 10 for completely original tracks. Great job man, very funky!

Warfar [Preview] Warfar [Preview]

amazing man

Dude this is just amazing. I only give you an 8 because its not finished, i'll save my ten for the final product. keep up the sick work man

landscapers1 responds:

Haha thank you man, I hope you won't be disappointed!